Thursday, June 30, 2011

Easter 2011

Best family picture yet... closer to convincing myself
that we could actually get a professional pic this year!
Between the chaos of home renovations and being at my parent's house I realized I never posted these cute pics from Easter.  I just realized it when Mr. Tim came by tonight (Supernaturally appeared) and we hadn't seen him since Easter.  Jesus knew we needed him here tonight :)
Daddy got some cuddle time with his big girl

Belle being patient waiting for MA to get up 

close up on the way to church

Belle sporting her new hat she picked out on her date with Uncle Ben

The Easter Lily the Summers brought to us

New Easter tradition... "Pioneer woman cooks" maple cinnamon rolls

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous family picture!! Your girls are just beautiful, that is all :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive