Saturday, March 10, 2012

The House of Howes: Normal.

Every now and again another parent says something so well I need to post it... This is a fellow Chromosome 18 parent who enjoyed a day of normal and she said it so well that I had to share :)  I had that normal day when Abby was sick a week ago.  All of our family... just us... and it was nice, relaxing and enjoyable for a whole day!  I thrive because of the pca's who allow us to live life a bit more like yours, but I honestly don't remember having a normal day without someone helping make that happen.  That is why I appreciate this mom taking her kids to a show... by herself.  It's a feat and I know it :)  
The House of Howes: Normal.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine how that must feel. You are very strong.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive