Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas from Abby!

The following is a video of Abby's Christmas present to us!
I didn't send Christmas pictures this year.  It was just one thing I had to scratch off my list of "to-do's".  I love getting everyone else's cards, so I did feel bad with each card I received but sometimes it's all just too much.  In lieu of a Christmas card I thought I'd post a family pic that I would've sent :) 
The main culprit for my lack of energy is morning sickness.  Super excited for baby #4, but trying to sit still and keep food down has cast a bit of a shadow on my days.  Looking forward to this passing, so we can dream about this new little life... more to come on that later :)

Merry Christmas to you all!  Love and blessings from the Moores!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your pregnancy! And I don't think anyone blames you for not getting a card sent out! It's hard for me too, and I only have one child and NO bun in the oven! What a sweetie that Abby of yours is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on baby #4!! Hope the morning sickness, or all day sickness, whichever version you get, passes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive