Maybe one doesn't look at Abby and see perfection at first glance, but after closer examination it is brilliantly clear. Her perfection is not just in being exactly who God created her to be (without mistake), but in who we are because she is in our lives. She is somehow that unique tool the Lord uses to perfect all those around her. You cannot spend time with her and not be changed for the better. She leaves a lasting impression in one's life in which you are never ever the same. She can touch places in your heart that you didn't know existed. She affects those around her in a way I never could.
She is forever accepting of everyone she meets. She passes no judgments on skin color, body size or style of clothing. Although she loves perfectly, her love is not cheap. She seems to see into the depths of your heart and discern how you feel about her. It may take a lot of time to obtain her affection, but once you do, it is unmatched.
Abby is the poster child for the value of human life. I may mourn her struggles, but in her triumphs she teaches us many things. To name a few...
- The beauty of simple things
- Take time to stop and smell the roses
- a smile is worth a thousand words
- celebrate baby steps
- patience in earned
- love is so much more than what you say... it's what you do
- We weren't created to live alone... we need each other
- God's ways are higher than ours
- we may not see the "why's" in this life, yet He still has a plan
- There is always a bigger picture... take a step back and look for it
- Peace is a prized and rare commodity... enjoy the moments because they can be fleeting
Perfection is in who God is making us because of the life He chose to give us. Amazing how He can use the seemingly imperfect to make us more perfect.